The Watering Hole II is our updated Watering Hole stem bag. It attaches with Velcro straps to your handlebar and stem, and a stabilizing strap loops around your fork crown to keep it in place. The Watering Hole will work on flat bars or drop bars, and fits on either side of your stem. You can also fit two, one on each side, for longer trips and any time you need to carry a little extra. They are big enough for a one litre Nalgene bottle and are useful for water when your framebag means you can't have bottle cages. But don't stop there! We love to ride with coffee, mini-growlers, snacks (gummy bears are a favourite), battery packs, and if you just don't like wearing a jersey, its a great place for your keys, phone and wallet for the pre-ride locking your house, on-ride podcast and post-ride brew (caffeinated or alcoholic, we love both).
The Watering Hole II features one handed opening and closing with shock cord, two external mesh pockets, a drain hole in the bottom and lots of wacky colours.
The Watering Hole is made of high quality materials:
- 70D ripstop nylon upper
- 1000D Cordura outder
- 420D nylon interior (bright yellow)
- 1/8" closed cell foam insert
- 1000D Cordura bottom with drain hole
- Nylon or polypropelene webbing
- Two-sided hook and loop straps
A guide to colours:
- Midnight Rainbow - black
- Inanimate Carbon Rod - neon green with yellow or gold
- GT Snow Racer - pink with purple
- 100 Yellow - yellow with gold
- One Shade of Grey - grey with yellow
- Binford 6100 - blue with grey
- Training Wheels Off - so many colours
- Blaze Camo - camo with green or brown
- Dealer's Choice - I will send you whatever I want.